Terms and Conditions
Your use and purchase of goods from this site is governed by the terms and conditions set out below and by the legislation which relates to electronic commerce.
Alterations to this site and changes to prices will be made at our discretion.
1. The prices relating to items for sale on this site are inclusive of delivery to mainland England and Wales unless other wise stated. For area off the mainland please contact us for details of charges.
Your order will not be processed unless you have paid in full. We will acknowledge acceptance of your order once payment has been received. Our acceptance of your order will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion.
2. If you for whatever reason wish to terminate your order with us you may do so at any time prior to manufacture by notifying us in writing at either our main address or by emailing us at email@example.com
We aim to process your order within two working days of our acknowledgment and will deliver your order as quickly as our manufacturing schedules dictate.
3. If the goods are delivered faulty or damaged then we will refund the cost of a replacement or exchange including the cost of return carriage. (However we will insist upon specifying the carrier)
You must notify us in writing within seven (7) working days if your wish to return your goods. We will then endeavour to refund or replace all of the returned goods as quickly as possible.
N.B. Unless damaged or faulty all goods will be returned at your expense and in a resalable condition. Personalised items manufactured to your exact specification can not be returned.
4. Our liability to you will cease in the event of our obligations of being prevented or impeded by acts of God, hostilities, war, civil unrest, strikes, accidents, lockouts, trade union disputes, parliamentary acts or restraints of Governments, imposition or restraint of imports or exports and any other cause not within our reasonable control.
5. If a section of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable in a court of law then all other parts of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain in force.
We reserve the right of printers license in that we can not offer a guarantee the appearance or colours of products displayed on this site exactly replicate the appearance and colours of the delivered product. All sizes are approximate
Relevant instructions / manuals must be read prior to assembly. Please observe and adhere to all assembly and safety instructions.
These terms and conditions and any contract between you and our selves shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between you and our selves.